Our Winter Lap-a-Thon will be held on Tuesday, November 20th!
The Piranhas hold a semi-annual Lap-a-Thon as a fundraiser. Only those swimmers who are participating in this fundraising activity will be allowed to swim on these dates.
• Each swimmer should set a goal for themselves (a benchmark: maybe to exceed last season number of laps completed during Lap-a-Thon).
• Sponsor form and funds raised will be collected at the start of Lap-a-Thon.
• Download and print the form below and ask family, friends and neighbors to sponsor you. Make your sponsors aware of the goal you have set for yourself!
• Be prepared to let your sponsor know how their donations are used – All donations are used to support team events and no amount is too small!
• Swimmers should participate during their normally scheduled practice time.
• This is a great way for swimmers to test their endurance while helping raise funds to support our team! We are looking for parent volunteers to be on deck to count how many laps each child swims (form will be provided). As always we truly appreciate our parent volunteers and couldn’t make our meets and other events a success without your cooperation, teamwork and support.